HUG Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playermodels, things I'm re adding and coming back to the server.

2 posters

Go down

Playermodels, things I'm re adding and coming back to the server. Empty Re: Playermodels, things I'm re adding and coming back to the server.

Post  Pengull Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:50 pm

Yes.
Pengull
Pengull

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pengull/

Back to top Go down

Playermodels, things I'm re adding and coming back to the server. Empty Playermodels, things I'm re adding and coming back to the server.

Post  White Noise Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:36 am

Hey! Concerning me becoming owner again. Yes, I am owner again. I'd be surprised if no one knew considering this post is 1 month late.

Anyway, the server went back to vanilla and I'm slowly adding things again.
Things I'm planning on adding back.
- Violator (Way nerfed)
- Craft Pack (nerfed)
- Junk Pack (nerfed)
- Chat commands (ex. super salad? everyday's great at your junes)
- Donor playermodels. Your donation is appreciated and I'd like get them back in as soon as possible.
Things I'm NOT adding back:
- Grapple Hook. Definitely not.
- Climbing Gear. Double Jump is good enough.
- *spit.* Either that, or needs to not be able to touch props.
- 30 second rtd.
- No FA:S. Too much knockback. Too out of place for ZS compares to the CS:S and HL2 weapons. Too many downloads.
**This list is subject to change.

Concerning the donor player models, just try to get in touch with White Noise (http://steamcommunity.com/id/ZupZakes/) with a short description of what your model was before the reset. The reason the description is needed is because I probably don't remember everyone's player model. That is all.

White Noise

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum