Bilethbros admin last chance (accepted)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bilethbros admin last chance (accepted)

Post  bilethbros on Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:35 pm

USERNAME: Bilethbros

POSITION: admin

REASONING FOR POSITION: well I know that I willingly accepted a lower rank but it's not good anymore. As I'v played these last weeks the amount of trolls, rule breakers, and disrespectors has gone up by around 50-75% and I can't deal with them I had to kick one 7 times and he still just got on the second I left ask Xavior about that day. I feel that I need to help on a higher level once more.

EXTRA INFO: I'm loyal to this server and this server only. Iv been on for around a year and some odd months. I'm 15 year old almost only mic using person. I love helping and friending people of the sever.

~Bileth

Last edited by bilethbros on Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

bilethbros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bilethbros admin last chance (accepted)

Post  Xavior 3.10 〠 on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:21 pm

I suggest giving Bile admin because the rules that he makes are still un-followed. Exploits cause players to ragequit and think that this is unfair play. The rest of the humans that go with Ferret also get into those exploits and says its alright. We then mention that player start raging because of the exploit and they don't care.
Xavior 3.10 〠

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pengull on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:31 pm

Xavior 3.10 〠 wrote:I suggest giving Bile admin because the rules that he makes are still un-followed. Exploits cause players to ragequit and think that this is unfair play. The rest of the humans that go with Ferret also get into those exploits and says its alright. We then mention that player start raging because of the exploit and they don't care.
I agree, I slayed Ferret sometime this week even though I warned him to get back in. I even started a vote to slay Ferret and 5/6 players wanted him slayed (Ferret was the only no). He started cussing me out and starting making threats to report me. He never did though.

I see Bileth get pushed around all the time by other players (I watch Bile play Garry's Mod). His rank can only do so much to pervent players from breaking the rules and disrespecting staff. Officer rank is weaker than Moderator...

Last edited by Pengull on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error.)
Pengull

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pengull/

Back to top Go down

Post  FerretFTW on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:06 pm

Pengull wrote:
Xavior 3.10 〠 wrote:I suggest giving Bile admin because the rules that he makes are still un-followed. Exploits cause players to ragequit and think that this is unfair play. The rest of the humans that go with Ferret also get into those exploits and says its alright. We then mention that player start raging because of the exploit and they don't care.
I agree, I slayed Ferret sometime this week even though I warned him to get back in. I even started a vote to slay Ferret and 5/6 players wanted him slayed (Ferret was the only no). He started cussing me out and starting making threats to report me. He never did though.

I see Bileth get pushed around all the time by other players (I watch Bile play Garry's Mod). His rank can only do so much to pervent players from breaking the rules and disrespecting staff. Officer rank is weaker than Moderator...

Why the hell does everyone pick on me -.- seriously i left the spot, IN BOTH CASES, so stop bringing me into every one of your posts okay
FerretFTW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pengull on Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:54 pm

FerretFTW wrote:
Pengull wrote:

Why the hell does everyone pick on me -.- seriously i left the spot, IN BOTH CASES, so stop bringing me into every one of your posts okay
No, you didn't get down so I slayed you. I even did a vote and everyone wanted you slayed.
Pengull

Back to top Go down

Post  FerretFTW on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:07 pm

Pengull wrote:
FerretFTW wrote:
Pengull wrote:

No, you didn't get down so I slayed you. I even did a vote and everyone wanted you slayed.

i did get down i died on the car you idiot. and this problem has already been resolved so stop bringing it up
FerretFTW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pengull on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:08 pm

FerretFTW wrote:
Pengull wrote:
FerretFTW wrote:
Pengull wrote:

i did get down i died on the car you idiot. and this problem has already been resolved so stop bringing it up
Then you should of got down when I asked you the first time.
Pengull

Back to top Go down

Post  FerretFTW on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:12 pm

+1 because biles awesome
FerretFTW

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bilethbros on Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:19 pm

+1 Lolz because it's me!!!

bilethbros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vakorc on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:02 am

I am thinking about it. I'm going to consult Donny tomorrow though and we'll make a decision together. And he's on more so I think his counsel is worth more. Edit: Also please re-post in the proper format in the form of a reply.
Vakorc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bilethbros on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:02 am

USERNAME: Bilethbros

POSITION: admin

REASONING FOR POSITION: well I know that I willingly accepted a lower rank but it's not good anymore. As I'v played these last weeks the amount of trolls, rule breakers, and disrespectors has gone up by around 50-75% and I can't deal with them I had to kick one 7 times and he still just got on the second I left ask Xavior about that day. I feel that I need to help on a higher level once more.

EXTRA INFO: I'm loyal to this server and this server only. Iv been on for around a year and some odd months. I'm 15 year old almost only mic using person. I love helping and friending people of the sever. And I may be donating soon I got around $40 for my b-day. Smile

~Bileth

bilethbros

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Donitz on Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:46 pm

Challenge Accepted
Donitz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top