HUG Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#ripindividuality?

3 posters

Go down

#ripindividuality? Empty Re: #ripindividuality?

Post  [DJ] Dawsonater360 Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:01 am

The Over Drive with aim point got a nerf, acting like a sniper rifle (but as a shotgun with the no spread)
[DJ] Dawsonater360
[DJ] Dawsonater360

Location : From Bulgaria, then Netherlands, now currently United States.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperDKmighty

Back to top Go down

Post  Pengull Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:38 am

Another huge problem was game balance. Some of the human things were way too powerful and unfair to the zombies, which made playing as a zombie horrible. I completely understand if you guys want some bells and whistles for the humans but you need to remember about the poor zombies. Once White starts adding some of the old stuff back, he'll make sure it doesn't shift the balance between the zoms and humans.

I honestly really do love that White is back and that the server has been reset. He can track down those crashing bugs and make the server better than it has been in years! Some active people won't like this and will quit the server, that's normal. Not everyone likes having their toys tempered with but I hope you guys do come back someday!

Comon really... Acog Blaster Shotguns turning into Sniper Rifles...? Shocked
Pengull
Pengull

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pengull/

Back to top Go down

Post  White Noise. Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:25 am

I understand. In all honesty, I knew I would deal with players leaving and whatnot. But when I gave the server away, the crashes kept continuing and the gametracker rank was going down... Now that I have it back, I plan to fix the crashes and fix broken mechanics.  I can't guarantee you'll have the same content as before, but I plan on adding more things.

White Noise.

Back to top Go down

Post  [DJ] Dawsonater360 Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:00 am

Absolutely true.  But for now, I'm leaving.

Contact me when the server is back.
[DJ] Dawsonater360
[DJ] Dawsonater360

Location : From Bulgaria, then Netherlands, now currently United States.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperDKmighty

Back to top Go down

#ripindividuality? Empty #ripindividuality?

Post  Sox Fox Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:38 pm

What?

So I went on the server today to find that everything has been reset to vanilla. Most other frequent players including myself are very disappointed. There's nothing special about this server anymore, nothing worth other ZS players joining; there are tons of other vanilla servers. I've been playing on this server for quite a while, and if I'm not mistaken, the name Dead Man's Gaming rings a bell. This used to be my favorite server: lots of interesting and experienced players, lots of fun weapons, classes, etc. (not to mention really low ping).  And to my understanding, the server popularity has dropped too. It's a shame to see a server many people like become another cliche.

I'm not asking you to restore the server to exactly what it was a few days ago. But I would like to have the same satisfaction playing on a unique server that I have thoroughly enjoyed for a long time now. Even if you don't restore it to what it was before, at least add some individuality and uniqueness that players will enjoy and generally have fun being a part of. Smile
Sox Fox
Sox Fox

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum