HUG Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin abuse (sort of)

+3
Donitz
whojayyy
Dralcono
7 posters

Go down

Admin abuse (sort of) Empty Re: Admin abuse (sort of)

Post  Pengull Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:16 pm

There was two guys disrespecting a kid so I told them to stop. They then jumped to disrespecting me and wouldn't stop when I told them several times. Too bad I had to leave so I couldn't deal with them.

Username: be it how it am
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16241749
Reason: Disrespect to players/staff
Proof: Whatever I could get on video
Actions taken: Many warnings, kick, gag

Username: Lusty Spork
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:56192910
Reason: Disrespect to players/staff
Proof: Whatever I could get on video
Actions taken: Many warnings and gag
Pengull
Pengull

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pengull/

Back to top Go down

Admin abuse (sort of) Empty An Adequate Response

Post  Schillernde Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:08 am

You know, I think this could have been avoided if the poipetrator wasn't a big dummy.

Schillernde

Back to top Go down

Post  Pengull Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:14 pm

Vakorc wrote:
bilethbros wrote:

I support you 100% lambs if he was doing this to me the outcome would be similar

Ty Bileth Very Happy I wonder if that kid is going to apologize. I am a merciful, forgiving admin (lol) so that's all I need.
Probably not.
Pengull
Pengull

Back to top Go down

Post  Vakorc Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:01 pm

bilethbros wrote:

I support you 100% lambs if he was doing this to me the outcome would be similar

Ty Bileth Very Happy I wonder if that kid is going to apologize. I am a merciful, forgiving admin (lol) so that's all I need.
Vakorc
Vakorc

Back to top Go down

Post  bilethbros Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:39 pm

Vakorc wrote:Lololol yeah I banned him. But as you can see he couldn't hear so well or selectively chose what to hear. I consistently asked that he be nicer and warned him multiple times that I'd ban him if he kept bothering me. He went out of his way to say I sounded annoying, consistently. We even ragdolled him before I decided to ban him to teach him a lesson that way. Now you peeps know that I don't ban on a dime. Maybe a bit easier than you guys, Donny and Whojayy. Smile But this one had it coming. He's a little asshole.

So unless I get an official apology from you, Doctor, I'm not unbanning you!  Razz 

bilethbros

Back to top Go down

Post  Pengull Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:43 pm

whojayyy wrote:
Pengull wrote:You probably want to apologize and keep low on the server for awhile. Maybe even change your name and profile picture to have a fresh start.

Thats not necessary. There is no bias. If he is unbanned he will get a clean slate and treat it as such.
I'm just saying. ¯\(°_o)/¯
Pengull
Pengull

Back to top Go down

Post  whojayyy Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:38 pm

Pengull wrote:You probably want to apologize and keep low on the server for awhile. Maybe even change your name and profile picture to have a fresh start.

Thats not necessary. There is no bias. If he is unbanned he will get a clean slate and treat it as such.

whojayyy

http://instagram.com/darncodemonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Pengull Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:11 pm

You probably want to apologize and keep low on the server for awhile. Maybe even change your name and profile picture to have a fresh start.
Pengull
Pengull

Back to top Go down

Post  Vakorc Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:04 pm

Lololol yeah I banned him. But as you can see he couldn't hear so well or selectively chose what to hear. I consistently asked that he be nicer and warned him multiple times that I'd ban him if he kept bothering me. He went out of his way to say I sounded annoying, consistently. We even ragdolled him before I decided to ban him to teach him a lesson that way. Now you peeps know that I don't ban on a dime. Maybe a bit easier than you guys, Donny and Whojayy. Smile But this one had it coming. He's a little asshole.

So unless I get an official apology from you, Doctor, I'm not unbanning you!  Razz 
Vakorc
Vakorc

Back to top Go down

Post  Donitz Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:01 pm

A very very pretty gurl <3
Donitz
Donitz

Back to top Go down

Post  whojayyy Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:14 pm

As far as i kno lamb cops is a girl.... Soooo. Anywho ill check into it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

whojayyy

http://instagram.com/darncodemonkey

Back to top Go down

Admin abuse (sort of) Empty Admin abuse (sort of)

Post  Dralcono Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:22 pm

So. Let's start from the beggining. I was playing on ur server, all happy like and such;  Very Happy Smile Surprised ; and then this AFK guy comes on and starts ranting at us about killing a AFK fast zombie. SO I say " Ha dude shut up no1 gives a crap! if you dont want to be killed AFK then sign off " in chat, to which he replies by way of mic, "Well noone cares about you, Doctor! " My response to this was cut off in the chat as the server changed level and my game crashed. Then we were playing on the map zs_deadblock_v2, when he came back on. He was once more being irritating s to me so I said to him " Hey stop using ur mic! My headphones only go up to 20k HZ! " He says; " Wow are you calling me a squeeker? THis is rediiculous"  Soon after ward A donor brought me to him, ragdolled me, and using a physgun hung my player up. So I started making jokes about the person's name. He says in chat "Well, I'm not acctually an admin.... My sister is one and she trusts my judgement"  SO he never was an admin. Back to the taunting above. " He finaly says: "Ok thats it i dont want to hear this anymore Im going to ban you. Doctor" After he says this I say in chat " OK SEE YALL ROUND" "WONT BE BACK FOR A WHILE" "PEACE OFF" then he bans me. Now I am resricted from my Favorite server because I put a whinny player in his place, who had ADMIN powers given by sister. He was never even hired to be an ADMIN. So what is the leginimate reason for banning me? HUh? HUH? It wasn't admin disrespect. Read the bolded text again up there /\. So, this is sort of a admin abuse report, sort of a ban appeal, and sort of a Wake up call about this person. His current name is, as far as I know, Lamb Chops. I do not know his steam ID but please, if you dont believe me, look at the ban list and look for Dralcono. There is no reason....  Crying or Very sad  pls un ban me, HUG was my favorite server....

Dralcono

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum