HUG Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild Buffalo's application

2 posters

Go down

Wild Buffalo's application Empty Wild Buffalo's application

Post  WildBuffalo Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:00 pm

USERNAME:Wild Buffalo (Used to be Cronny)

POSITION: ZS Moderator

REASONING FOR POSITION: One big reason I see for another moderator is unless Donitz is on (The most common admin I see), there might be 20-30 people on the server without a mod or admin in sight. This happened for about 2 hours today which caused me to come here. Even though I have not been with the server for very long I have good experience with ZS and know the rules and little tricks of this server. I believe I could help new players as well as keep rowdy and obnoxious players in check. Additionally I have made a monetary investment in this server so my incentive for staying here is a little higher than normal people. I love the server and I won't let anyone down. Plus if denied I will stay here and keep playing Smile. I just wanted to apply to fill in those times when no other mods or admin are online.

EXTRA INFORMATION:I have 300-400 hours on gmod and I know a lot about the people and things that happen here. I have knowledge on the ZS games as well as the whole program I am good and quick with ULX and would double check before making powerful decisions about players within the server. I am 18 years old mature and happy to help. Loving the server Smile.

--Thanks for looking over my application - sincerely Wild Buffalo
WildBuffalo
WildBuffalo

Back to top Go down

Wild Buffalo's application Empty Re: Wild Buffalo's application

Post  bilethbros Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:32 am

Well Buffalo there could be other admin/mods on but keep quite about it you would see me but I can't use my computer at the moment

bilethbros

Back to top Go down

Post  bilethbros Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:41 am

And if I think I'm correct there's not any admin/mods being accepted

bilethbros

Back to top Go down

Post  WildBuffalo Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:58 am

Alright yeah i was just unsure because a lot of the times i don't see any mods or admins in the game.
WildBuffalo
WildBuffalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum